Tax Preparation Services
Valderrama Partners offers complete tax preparation services for your personal and your business. Our highly qualified tax professionals prepare and file your taxes wherever you or your company is located in the United States, and whatever your business activities may be. More importantly, our tax professionals ensure that your personal and business get each and every deduction you deserve.
Types of Services
- Income Tax Returns - If we have performed bookkeeping services for your business throughout the year, we will simply prepare your tax return based on the financial data that we would already have prepared for you. If you are new to our services, you can simply provide us with your existing financial reports, which we will review for accuracy before preparing your tax return, or you can provide us with all the source documents with which we can perform "catch-up" bookkeeping, after which we will prepare your business tax return.
- Sales Taxes - We will prepare your sales/use/excise tax returns on a monthly or quarterly basis, based on the sales and related data we book for your business one of our bookkeeping services. If you are not a regular client, we will simply ask you to provide us with your sales and sales tax reports (from your point-of-sale system or other source), and we will prepare your sales return.
- Business Filings - We will prepare required business returns such as business license tax, personal property tax, and various industry specific tax filings. Valderrama Partners will either file these returns electronically upon approval, or email the completed tax forms to you for signature and mailing. All such filings are reviewed and approved by our controller before being submitted to you for final approval.
- Experience - Our tax professionals are highly qualified professionals who include IRS Enrolled Agents, and other certified tax professionals.
- Personal Service - You work and communicate directly with one of our representatives.
- Savings - Our tax preparation fees will typically save you 50% or more, when compared to your local CPA.
- Responsiveness - We ensure that each and every tax return is completed and filed on a timely basis.
- Guaranteed - We guarantee the accuracy of the tax returns we prepare.
Mobile Tax Services
Our Mobile Tax Service offers personalized service with the convenience of a house call. We are fully mobile and offer day, evening and weekend appointments. We come to you, conduct an extensive interview and in most cases complete and print your tax return in just one visit. Pricing is subject to change without notice. Additional fees may apply for forms not listed and compilation of business receipts. If your return is complex or time is an issue, we offer FREE pick up and delivery (within 50 miles of our location). Rates for tax returns prepared in our office are based on an hourly rate.
Do you need Tax Representation?
Nothing in your educational life has prepared you to know the tax rules. Unless you've had formal training in this area, you probably can't navigate all the intricacies of tax laws and regulations by yourself. You may need tax representation if you:
- Haven't filed your taxes
- Owe the IRS money.
- Are being audited by the IRS.
- Are self-employed.
- Owe the Florida Dept. of Revenue back taxes.